Monday 5 May 2014

Outfit Post: Zebra Shoes





 




 CROPPED LEATHER JACKET | MASSIMO DUTTI
BLUE SHIRT | ZARA
BLUE JEANS | ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
ZEBRA FLATS | CB
BAG | GIFT

Here is the latest outfit post, from a very windy Sunday afternoon. The weather has been very temperamental here in Rome and I am looking forward to the summer arriving, whenever that will be.
I think this look is the perfect example of how I like to dress on my time off. I like to keep it casual and comfortable with a classic pair of blue jeans and my favourite leather jacket. I always like to include at least one statement piece, so here I have added my zebra flats. The look is perfect for a day shopping and even for evening drinks with friends, should the day lead into night.

I hope you like the look!

Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment