Friday 14 February 2014

Outfit Post: Pink Coat










PINK COAT | OASAP
SHAGGY SWEATER | PRIMARK/PENNYS
METALLIC BAG | GIFT
POINTY CHELSEA BOOTS | ZARA

Happy Valentine's day all!
Whether your into it or not, its difficult to avoid. I don't really celebrate it, but I am never one to miss the opportunity for dressing up. I think this pink coat from OASAP is very fitting for the occasion at hand. I got it a couple of months back and I had wanted one for so long, not just because it was on trend, but because it was feminine and added pop of colour to outfits, especially in these grey, rainy Spring days.

It is just a quick post from me today, to show you this look so let me know what you think?
Enjoy your Valentine's Day plans and whatever they maybe, make sure you dress to impress!

Love Dani xx


5 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit
    Super nice pics
    Very good :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/cold-hangar.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting Hadrien xx

      Delete
  2. you look adorable in the pink coat! hope you had a great time in Valentine's day!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Sienna x

    ReplyDelete