Monday 24 February 2014

Outfit post: Leopard hat and boots






 
Hat | Vintage Find
Coat | Primark
Jumper | Massimo Dutti mens ( Lorenzo's shrunk jumper)
Jeans | Dr Denims
Boots | Gift
Gold Necklace | Accessorize
Bag | H&M

 Sometimes when it rains, there is nothing I love more than putting on my leopard hat and pretending to be Indiana Jones. And as if the hat wasn't enough, I throw on my leopard ankle boots for good measure. I don't own many hats, so when I wear this one out I am being braver than usual. I know it seems a bit much, but it's probably what I like most about this look!
I feel really cosy in this look, which is essentially a jumper and jeans, but I love the chic element that the hat adds to it. I definitely want to try to wear hats more. It's important to get the right shape, as I have a very small face, so I can sometimes get swamped by anything too over powering. For example beanies are not my friend!
What is you verdict on the hat? Do you wear them and if you do how?

Love Dani x

7 comments:

  1. I love your coat and boots, very chic :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a fan of the hat, babe! How could you not love it after your Indiana Jones comment??:) But I love that H&M bag too, that's just perfect to cheer up any rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks so much Peet for your sweet words x

      Delete
  3. Such cute pairs of shoes. Love leopard :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete