Monday 23 September 2013

Outfit Post: Tangerine Nights

Riad Kaiss

Riad Kaiss


Riad El Fenn



Riad Kaiss

Riad Kaiss

Riad El Fenn

Riad Kaiss


Riad El Fenn

Riad El Fenn


Hi all !
Here is an outfit post from Marrakech. It was taken on one of my favourite nights, when we went for dinner at Riad El Fenn. Riad El Fenn is seven riad's joined together and forms one huge, luxurious hotel style riad. It is modern in it's design, with Moroccon references. I have to say I preferred our Riad's (Kaiss) interiors as it was more traditional Moroccan, however El Fenn had a fantastic rooftop restaurant and bar, where we spent a romantic evening.
The dress I am wearing is two years old, from Primark/Pennys and was originally bought for a wedding. I love it's rich orange colour and I paired it with my leopard belt (CUE) and matching flats (summer Primark/Pennys).
This trip was more a hunting in flats than heels, as the streets of Morocco were not made for my beloved footwear. Only a pair of kitten heels from ZARA, made it into the final packing cut. I was glad in the end and had all my maxi dresses shortened before I left, to accommodate my new life choice !

That's all for now,
Let me know what you think of my orange dress? What is your experience of heel wearing in Marrakech?
Love Dani x



No comments:

Post a Comment