Sunday 22 September 2013

London Fashion Week looks Spring/Summer 2014
















All photos are from www.style.com

Hi all !
So here we are with some of my favourite looks from the London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 shows. As you can see I liked ALOT !
As always Christopher Kane, one of my favourite designers, was fantastic. Inspired by sexual education in schools and the science of photosynthesis (I don't know how he comes up with this stuff!) I want his petal cut out dresses and flower embroidered everything!
I loved the pastels at Burberry and the delicate black and white collection of Erderm. Mary Katrantzou's inspiration of shoes, spoke to every girl ! A particular favourite was the trainer inspired dress (see middle photo).
Milan fashion week is well underway...almost over, so I will have to put my favourites for that, together soon.
London had a lot to offer as always and I am looking forward to seeing what the bigger names have in store in Milan.
I have been following the shows with www.style.com , they have great videos and images.

Check out this video about Christopher Kane's show:

That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment