Saturday 3 August 2013

Outfit Post: Sugar Dreams




Hi all !
Here is a new blog post up, on with my neon pink, lace skirt. I picked this up in Primark/Pennys around Christmas time, but I have been really getting some wear out of it lately. It's to the knee length, is very lady like and it is made from a light cotton, so perfect for these hotter days.
I paired it with a white t-shirt from ZARA and my spike necklace from Primark/Pennys. These are the shoes that I got online, at the ZARA sale. I am loving them for their comfortable kitten heel, which gives a vertically challenged person like me, just the right amount of extra height. I definitely want to invest in another similar pair for winter, as it is great to be able to walk around in heels, with out the back lash of blisters and aching feet.
I finished off the look with a slick of neon pink lipstick. I am  constantly reaching for my bright lipsticks at the moment, because with it being so hot, I can't wear so much makeup, besides I don't think the melting face look is in anyway attractive, so a bright lipstick is the perfect way to polish off a look.
This skirt always reminds me of one of my favourite designer's, Christopher Kane and his neon, lazer cut dresses/skirts from Spring/Summer 2011.
Let me know your thoughts on the Neon skirt ? Great with white or is their any other colour you think would work better ?
That's all for now,
Love Dani xx



No comments:

Post a Comment