Tuesday 2 July 2013

Outfit Post: Leopard Track trousers






Denim Shirt, Leopard Track pants ZARA Gold chain necklace Accessorize Shoes Wittner Bag H&M
Hi all !
First post of July ! Finally things are heating up over this side of the world. Summer has been dragging it's feet, with whispers of "a summer without summer" among suspicious, sun deprived Italians. But it seems between the cloudy days and the threatening chilly winds, we can officially say goodbye to those suffocating knits and say hello to bare legs and short shorts !

These leopard track pants are from ZARA and are one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe right now. Not only are they comfortable, but they can be dressed up or down really easily. For night I am pairing them with my faux leather top from ZARA (again) and by day I throw on this Denim shirt (ZARA) or even a crisp white t-shirt with statement necklace. I am definitely wearing them to death right now !

I didn't think that these could be so flattering and I did have the worry of them looking like pyjama pants. Being vertically challenged I do prefer to pair them with heels, but I have also worn them successfully with some pointy flats.

Have any of you tried the track pant trend ? Tried and recommended  or any tips on how you wear yours??

That's all for now !
Love Dani xx P.S. You can hype the look by clicking below

2 comments:

  1. Really cute look... I think you pull off these nicely!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete