Thursday 4 July 2013

Music Festival/ Concert Fashion Inspiration

 

Daisy Lowe





 Kate Moss




Alexa Chung





Kate Bosworth





Florence Welsh





Diane Kruger




Tonight I am going to the Iggy Pop concert, which is part of Rock in Roma. My boyfriend is a big fan or Iggy and the Stooges, and we already saw them last year, in Verona. I have to say it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to, Iggy is such a performer, even if he is in his sixties! So I am really looking forward to tonight.
I love having an occasion to dress up for and so I thought I would try and take some inspiration from some of my favourite festival fashionistas. Whether it's Coachella or Glastonbury, it seems legs out, is the way to go. Short shorts, denim or printed are a big favourite along with some sturdy boots, rock inspired tshirts and and easy, feminine dresses.
Luckily being in Rome, it should be warm tonight so I won't need to worry about being cold. I have created my dream look on Motilo, a new favourite of mine. I'm still unsure what I will end up wearing so any suggestions appreciated :)
Dream Concert Look by Danielle Taheny at Motilo.com
I will post the look here soon and you can follow me on instagram for instant updates tonight @huntinginheels

That's all for now,
Give me your suggestions as I always like to hear what other people are wearing ....

Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment