Friday 1 February 2013

Outfit Post: Neon and Black









Coat , shoes, and jumper primark. Leather Trousers Forever 21. Bag and Neck Lace H&M


Happy Friday everyone !

Here is a quick outfit post from last weekend. I am not normally one for the matchy matchy, but when I realised I had so many different pieces, in the same colour I had to put them together!
Yellow/Green Neon and Neon Pink Lipstick with my favourite  black leather trousers !

That's all for now,
Have a great weekend everyone !

Love Dani x

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit.. like, love love this outfit! :)
    Looks awesome. the neon colour really pops against the black.
    cant belueve that coat from Primark.. NEEEED!lol
    Caroline.x

    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caroline ! I loved this coat the moment I saw it and my sweet sister got it for me, because we don,t have primark in Rome :(
      Thanks for the comments xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with this outfit! And all high street and affordable looks designer! Love LOVE love :D
    Sophianne x

    sophiannehorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete