Monday 9 April 2012

Autumn Chill






Hello I hope everyone enjoyed the long Easter weekend. I know I did. It's great to have sometime off  to browse other blogs and work on my own. It seems I am so busy with my new job that I don't have the energy to go online when I come home. But I will try to improve as I love blogging !
Its addictive !!

Here is a quick outfit post from a couple of weeks ago. It was an easy friday night having drinks at Lorenzo's cousin's house. It was a little chilly here. The nights are getting longer and cooler, so it seems winter is on its way. That being said yesterday was in the high 20s.

However as sad as I am for summer to go, I am always excited for a new season which means a wardrobe shake up.  The cooler nights are giving me the chance to wear my cropped jacket from CUE, which I bought months ago. I also paired it with my costume jewellery necklace, also from CUE, in my country colours. I fell in love with this necklace and lusted after it for weeks. I even grabbed the earrings as well, after all it would be cruel to separate a set, don't you think?
My clutch is from a vintage store in Rome that I love, in Trastevere. It always had the best branded vintage pieces. This isn't any particular brand but I was won over by its glossy crocodile skin effect and gold dragon clasp.
You can hype the look on lookbook by clicking here
How was everyone's elses Easter??
I love to hear your comments,
Love Dani xx

6 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, looks very comfy but also chic and fashionable :) the best combination! white tee is a basis to sooo many of my outfits. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. A white basic t-shirt is one of my must haves ! x

      Delete
  2. Hi Dani :) love your outfit , your little black jacket is too die for, such a fab piece. <3 eve
    Is there a link to the store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that from the Australian brand CUE, but they don't have a shop online unfortunately. Thanks for the comments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Dani, thanks for following me. Just wondering if you have any advice on blogging. I'm so clueless but I'm just doing it anyway, thanks, Eimear xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eimear for your comments. Advice on blogging. Write about what you like. What your interested in. Enjoy it and it is great when you get a response who share your ideas x

      Delete